- Be on time, prepared and focussed for each session.
- Have all physical materials (text, previous tests, handouts, etc) on hand.
- Have all virtual materials ready to be opened on the computer.
- Practice subject(s) at least three times weekly for a minimum of 25 minutes outside of lessons and tutoring.
- Provide a quiet space with minimal distractions for each session.
- Ensure that the student is fullfilling their responsibilities.
- Help the student be consistent and punctual with meetings.
- Be prepared and focussed for each session.
- Be respectful, encouraging and non-judgemental.
- Tailor instructional approaches to the specific needs of each student.